The Sunday Summary #10

March 13, 2016

How are we on the tenth Sunday Summary already?! This weekend we've been busy painting my wardrobe, which will be unveiled soon, tidying up the garden ready for planting and heading out for walks across the fields. The latter being Monty's favourite, as you can see below.

While scrolling through my YouTube subscriptions earlier in the week I came across a Waitrose video on Hot Cross Apple Scones and after practically drooling on my screen decided to head to the kitchen and bake them. Now I will admit that they weren't perfect and I'm not sold on the cross on the top, it's just flour and water and gets in the way of the filling, but I reckon after a couple more batches I'll have them down. Plus I am perfectly willing to prefect them as they taste delicious with the spices, sultanas and apples. Perfect with a cup of tea and a spread of butter.

Whilst out this week it's been impossible not to notice all the Spring flowers both in bud and bloom, can you tell I'm slightly obsessed with taking pictures of nature and flowers?

Yesterday we walked Monty through a wood of rhododendrons and trees couldn't help but get a little excited for when they sprinkle the green with bursts of pink.
Also a prickly bush I've never noticed before provided flashes of yellow amongst the green of the trees,
and blue of the sky.

A's Highlight of the week: My Muddy Sprocker Illustration that L turned into a GIF.
L's Highlight of the week: Painting my wardrobe and starting to put in all my clothes.

Have a lovely week!
L x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram


Please Note - The content and photography featured on this blog are copyright of Smudged It, they may not be reproduced without the owners permission.


Subscribe