Wardrobe Inspiration

March 10, 2016

Transforming an old airing room into a wardrobe is exciting but can also feel a little daunting, so being a 21st Century woman what did I do? Turn to Pinterest of course (images linked below)! Compared to American walk in wardrobes I have a very small footprint, in fact mine is more of a walk in and reverse back out, so I wanted to make sure I got the most use out of my space without overcrowding it.

link | link
As you can see I'm thinking white to make it feel light and big with large shelves and a rail, plus some form of shelves for my shoes. A long back wall (150cms) means the rail and shelves will be large so I'm planning on using containers to separate out items which can add more visual interest. I really like the idea of the clothes being the element that adds colour and using neutrals for storage containers.

link | link
Right now I'm heading back to do some more work on my closet... I can't wait to start using it!

L x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram


Please Note - The content and photography featured on this blog are copyright of Smudged It, they may not be reproduced without the owners permission.


Subscribe