Rediscovering an Old Favourite

January 14, 2016



When Caroline Hirons posted a review about my mum's favourite balm cleanser and it was on 2 for 1 offer... there was only one outcome, the results above.

Let's rewind a few years when I was in my final year at uni and researching my final project on selling beauty online and the way it was/is changing, A was invited to a Temple Spa party and much to my shock came home having made a big order, this from a woman who normally just uses Nivea creams. A few weeks later I was home and we both went along to another event. Now having been to a Body Shop birthday party in my teenage years where the birthday girl wound up being made up with bright blue eyeshadow I was apprehensive. However the whole evening was fun and relaxed with a bit of pampering thrown in. We both ordered products, so success and A's stand out was the In The Beginning cleansing balm.

Since then I've used a variety of different cleansers but when Caroline Hirons put up a blog post raving about it, we were in need of a new balm cleanser and it was 2 for 1 an order was going to happen. A few days later our order arrived. Upon ripping open the box I found nestled within the turquoise tissue paper a couple of leaflets on the brand and products, two free chocolates (they didn't last long) and two In The Beginning Cleansers. Having not used the cleanser in a couple of years I'd forgotten how nice it is; not too gritty, not too runny, not too heavy on my skin and it doesn't break me out. Basically a win all around.

It's still on offer now so if you're after a lovely balm cleanser order one and give it a go.

L x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram


Please Note - The content and photography featured on this blog are copyright of Smudged It, they may not be reproduced without the owners permission.


Subscribe