Nuxe Reve De Miel, The Solution to Chapped Lips

March 03, 2016

While I was at uni I became a bit of a beauty and skincare junkie which basically translated to me buying and trying a lot of makeup/skincare. Now a couple of years on it's rarer that I splurge on beauty products but as I love to try new items it's rare I re-buy products.

One of the exceptions to this rule is the Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm which I love so much I own three... one for my handbag, one for my bedside table and a back up. Previously having tried the high street classics, Vaseline, Carmex and Nivea, none of which worked for me, I stumbled across the Nuxe Reve De Miel online. Seeing as I'd only been paying a few pounds I wasn't keen on the £9.50 price tag (I shudder at By Terry Baum de Rose's £39.00 price tag) but luckily it was a 1/3 off on Escentual (just seen that they're not including Nuxe in their French Pharmacy Deal this time but do often have 20% off code), so decided to give it a try. Needless to say after the title of this post but it's amazing, hydrating, not too slippy and smells good. Oh and most importantly it works, since using this I haven't gotten chapped lips once.

If you haven't tried it run (well scroll) and buy it, trust me for dry Winter lips it's the answer.

L x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram


Please Note - The content and photography featured on this blog are copyright of Smudged It, they may not be reproduced without the owners permission.


Subscribe