Watercolour Seascape

September 13, 2016

Going to the seaside reminded me of this watercolour I created when I wanted some blue on a wall at home.

The room that needed blue had been redecorated, with fresh paint on the walls, and I was really happy with the colour but some instinct was telling me that to finish the room off a blue painting was required. I decided to make the painting look like the sea all the while keeping the feel loose and abstract.

Unfortunately the picture disappeared in the last house move! Luckily I had taken a photograph of it which will help when it comes to painting it again.

I wonder if you have felt the need for a certain colour in a room and then gone searching for it - I hope you found what you were looking for.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram


Please Note - The content and photography featured on this blog are copyright of Smudged It, they may not be reproduced without the owners permission.


Subscribe